Thursday, December 29, 2011

(660) Taming Natasha by Nora Roberts

Roberts is inventive. In this book we find a college music professor falling for a toy store owner who was a former ballerina. The professor lost his first wife through death. He moved from New York city to a small town  for the sake of his little girl.

I find that Natasha was punishing herself for one mistake she made many years ago. Like the usual love story, many weeks passed. Many things happened. He managed to change her mind. This is the fifth book of Roberts I read. It is a good thing I did not buy the book.  It is not as interesting as the other four. I did not learn much.

Wonder if any body bought up the film rights. If there is a film, I wonder if the screen play is more interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment