Thursday, January 19, 2012

(710) The Runaway Bride

I  just watched this movie on TV starring Richard Gere and Julia Roberts. I really enjoyed comparing the different "weddings" and the different dresses. It seemed that with each successive jilting at the altar, her dresses became nicer and more expensive.

Not able to remember which groom-to-be came first, I counted a mechanic, one that turned a priest, a professor and a football coach. The last one, a journalist, seemed to snare the bride but she bolted again. Being a movie, everyone would expect it to be entertaining. But of course things like that do happen in real life.

It was interesting to note that even the preference of how one likes the eggs to be done has something to do with the psychology of wedding mind set. I like eggs done anyway and would be hard put to choose one style I like best. It is a good thing I do not have the phobia being married in front of a crowd. What about you, would you like to have your eggs scrambled, fried, poached or steamed?

No comments:

Post a Comment