Saturday, February 25, 2012

(795) The power of words



Quite a number of women around my age group have eye problems. Some attribute it to the hours of computer usage at work. Others claim it is a hormonal thing, dry eyes due to impending menopause.

One lady shared it was because she had said many times her eyes were not beautiful. She was petite and had elfin features. The only weak point of her appearance is her small eyes. She feels that because she did not appreciate her healthy eyes then, now she  lives with her short comings. She begins to confess positively of her eyes, health and beauty wise.

If she is right, our tongues hold absolute power over our body and health. I try to be increasingly careful of what I say about myself. I want to make the best of what I have. More than that I want to claim and access what should be mine, which was God given.

* flower 06 from atpaulsrb.org

No comments:

Post a Comment