Thursday, February 23, 2012

(786) All night long


For a few years my family received practical help and hospitality from the Brown family. Many were the times we had fellowship over delicious spreads in their spacious kitchen.


Mr. Brown's job involved entertaining customers from many countries.  His    occupational hazard did nothing to help in his cholesterol and uric acid levels. The final blow came when he needed angioplasty. Mrs Brown, being the ideal help mate, was like a boat without any sail around that period of time.


When Mrs Brown asked me to pray for her husband, I took that seriously and fasted. As soon as my family quieted down for the night, I started to pray in tongues. To keep myself from nodding off, I walked. It took hours. By 3:30 am, I had overwhelming peace in my heart. The next day, after the operation, I was able to reassure her with a few words from God.

* csls from worldanimalfoundation.homestead.com

No comments:

Post a Comment