Thursday, February 23, 2012

(787) Flower bath

During the last bible study, one person mentioned about his relative being charmed. Here I am not referring to using one's personality to charm another, but rather using black or white magic to charm. It was interesting to note that a perfectly sane woman would run away from home, sit and cry in the streets of another town. She would talk to her family members as long as they do not take her home. My classmate did what he could to counsel and give practical help. The family concerned preferred to use magic to counter magic.

One of my extended family member was hit too. In her case, she handed over hundreds of thousands of dollars to we don't know who. I offered to take her to be prayed over by our church prayer team. She refused. Instead, her brother took her for a flower bath in a temple. While I can't deny that she woke up from her trance of handing money to the crooks willingly, she is far from well. She still lies to borrow money from anyone she could.

I guess this flower bath is not like those one pays for in a hotel spa. Come to think of it, my nephew had taken one when he was a toddler. When my sister was expecting a second child, my nephew became "sticky" and difficult to please. He hounded my sister and demanded constant attention. At night he would wake up many times and cried. He almost drove my sister up the wall. My sister's mother-in-law went to the morning market to buy seven types of flower petals. The person caring for my nephew placed those flower petals into his bath water. It was kind of difficult to believe, he behaved perfectly for the rest of his mom's pregnancy after one flower bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment