Tuesday, February 7, 2012

(763) Unexplained Statistics

This blog has been on since May 2009. To the minute we have 5513 page views, out of which, we have over a thousand page views each for both December 2011and January 2012. I am very thankful for the faithful support of Readers from USA, Malaysia, Germany,  Russia, Netherlands, Japan, United Kingdom, Canada, India and France.

What I haven't figured out is that there was one day in December last year when there was a surge of 300+ page views. Later I was more observant, on January 13, there was a record of 403 page views within a 5 hour period. To this minute, there is altogether 581 articles in Ramblingsofadyslexic. From statistics, less than 30 articles registered being read more than 15 times. All I know is that the sudden surge actually happened twice. How, I have absolutely no clue. Possibly from changing the old format to new, I lost my entire data store of detail analysis.

It was interesting that I have been praying and mooting about a Chinese blog. Three days before the first surge I made up my mind to open an account and announced it in a prayer meeting. With Michael's help I did that and posted my first Chinese blog right before January 13. When I saw the second sharp spike, I actually rubbed my eyes and went to wash my face. So far nothing as such happened after the second and third posting. Perhaps it is co-incidence. May be not! So from this point on, I have two blog sites to look after. This English blog is my free and easy site, I write anything that caught my fancy. As for the Chinese site, each blog has been instructed by higher power. Sometimes it came when I prayed for prolonged period in tongues. Others as soon as I hit publish, that very second I knew exactly what I was to write about next.

I know it will be difficult for anyone to accept this. I assure you I don't lie. I am merely good at telling a yarn. This is not one. But I suppose it is easier to share this here than telling it any where else, I don't really want to be labelled as a zealot. I am just a very ordinary person who work hard at using my talents for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment