Saturday, February 25, 2012

(790) Nowhere / Interesting bldg 5


 In the middle of nowhere

Look at this house! It is not grand. But one thing for sure, whoever who stays here shall not lack solitude. It is near enough to the sea for hearing the tides.  Yet it is far enough that sea water would not flood the house.

Who would build this house? A nature lover? Someone who values his or her privacy? Who would live in this house? A person who is running away from the past? Someone who is hiding from the crowd?

For some reason, I like this tiny house. Out of pages of photos, this caught my eyes. It conveys peace to me.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your heart be troubled and do not be afraid. Jn 14:27

country-house-533.jpg papercuts.blogs.nytimes.com


No comments:

Post a Comment