Tuesday, June 28, 2011

(484) One way Broadcast

Using the statistics function of Blogger as well as Google Analytics, I was able piece together some information about my faithful readers.

You come from 36 countries: (recorded in the order the first reader from one country reads my blog) Malaysia, Russia,USA, Canada, Slovenia, Denmark, Germany, China, UK, Sweden, France, Japan, Macedonia, Italy, Ireland, Spain, Kenya, Poland, Australia, Netherlands, Colombia, Slovakia, South Africa. Ukraine, Brasil, Indonesia, India, Greece, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Romania, Singapore, Pakistan, Iran, Austria, and Taiwan.

The top ten countries my readers come from are: USA(1004 pageviews), Malaysia, Canada, France, Germany, Russia, UK, Slovenia, India, Japan(18 page views).

At last count last week, I have 2 real time readers from USA, 2 from M'sia, 1 from India and 1 from Germany. I wonder if they keep their computers on 24 hours a day, both in the office and at home. Do you read my blog from computer screen, I-pad or hand phone? Should I customise the layout of my blog to fit a smaller screen?

Do folks sleep? Whether I blog in the morning, afternoon, evening, night or at three o'clock in the morning, these six readers would appear within one or two hours at most, regardless of time zones. Do people keep their hand phone on throughout the night? It is most interesting that a writer that avoids hand phone finds that such technology keeps people up to date round the clock in touch with this blog. I salute you, reading warriors who sleep little.

No comments:

Post a Comment