Monday, June 6, 2011

(453) New customer of McDonald

To relieve my mother from cooking lunch, I have been purchasing food for my niece. Lately she got tired of the many types of noodles available. I started buying McDonald breakfast. Since it is easier to buy what I need from the same place, so McDonald it is for everyone.

I know my mum likes McEgg. But it is really hilarious to see her enjoying the so-call ed western fast food. She is normally so Chinese in her taste. I really did not expect her to enjoy chicken sausage and cheese. Today she ate her chicken sausage and egg and cheese with gusto. Surprisingly the next time that I will bring lunch, both of them want the same food again.

If  McDonald can sign on a new consumer like a thrifty old lady, it can win anyone as customers. No wonder it is a world giant in the food business.

No comments:

Post a Comment