Friday, October 29, 2010

(209) Praying for healing/ Prayers 12




For many years I had had joint problems. From struggling to stand, taking medication and food supplements, I improved over the years. Prayers helped. Certain anointed individuals could make a lot of difference by the laying on of hands and praying.


There is this lady pastor from United Kingdom. She was the keynote speaker of a healing camp in a northern country which I attended. In her camp I went out three times to accept healing. After the camp she sat down and taught me word by word how to pray for my knees. She emphasized that as soon as I feel discomfort, I should immediately lay hand and pray for myself. I asked her how often should I pray, she said as often as I want or need to. Should there be pain, I should pray, walk on and pray. If the pain remains, then sit down and pray again.


This is the prayer she said all believers can pray, "In Jesus' name I release God's creative miracle over my --------. In Jesus' name, ---------- , be healed and be whole." while placing a hand on the afffected area.

* flower from digital-photography-school.com

No comments:

Post a Comment