Tuesday, June 11, 2019

(1130) Grasping Heaven by Tami L. Fisk

As books published by mission bodies go, this is a lovingly arranged one.

I cannot pretend to have finished reading it, more like I have read all I cared for within the time left. It is not worth the trouble to take it home and worry about how and when to return it to its owner.

If there is a focused life, this is probably a good example. If one could store up treasure in heaven, Tami found a way.

However, not everyone has the inclination to qualify as medical doctors. Neither are many called. Therefore, should one could bake beautifully, then bake for the enjoyment of the tasters. Should one choose to garden as a passion, then work on a garden for the King's pleasure. I happened to love to write, I certainly pray for many to read and be inspired in ways I originally did not intend. More than anything else, I hope my writing would steer my readers to think deeply.

"The good die young".

No comments:

Post a Comment