Monday, January 13, 2020

(1198) Running around unclothed

Not too long ago a mum in church moaned about her two year old daughter habitually took off any clothing and pranced about the house naked. That was because of sensorial distortion, it could be very uncomfortable for a child with autistic symptoms to wear certain material.

I am still writing about the nine-year-old I took care of for one month. She played with water in the kitchen sink until she needed to change her clothes. Well, it seemed an inevitable collateral damage of learning to wash dishes under a full jet of water.

Before she walked into the master bedroom, she started stripping. Then she walked stark naked into the attached bathroom to pee. I closed her bathroom door, told her not to show herself naked out of the bedroom. And I closed the bedroom door as well on my way out.

A few minutes later, she appeared with a short T-shirt but nothing on the lower portion and sashayed across the living room towards the balcony to retrieve an underwear. I promptly dropped the fish I was washing into the sink. She giggled and dodged the towel I located to enfold her. It was great fun for her to run around semi-naked. Her brother commented from the dining table that she habitually does that at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment