Wednesday, October 2, 2019

(1164) Confirmation

I then prayed specifically for one year's rental $550 x 12. It is a small amount by any standard. But you see, I asked for a three room apartment with a market value of $800 monthly lease. I figure, if God really want me in Seldarado, then nothing to it for him to convince some landlord to give me low rental.

The amount came in the form of inheritance. My dad was a Godly man who would send money back to build a stone house for his mom and deceased brother's family. As the family estate was being sold, some money came for my brothers and I. It was not a large amount, but definitely sufficient for one year's rental.

The apartment I asked for, however, came in the form of a double-storey house with land at the back. It was much better than any apartment possible. A pastor's sister was willing to let it at low rental for bible translators. The introducer was a missionary, he did not want to move as he just obtained stable Wi-Fi for his graduate on-line course. Since my husband was a member of a Friend of Bible Translation NGO, we were thought to be translators.

No comments:

Post a Comment