Wednesday, October 2, 2019

(1163) A Promise

I returned home and told my mother what happened in the last blog. We talked about it for a week or two and she was curious enough to offer to finance another trip to Seldarado. The second trip we stayed for seven nights. Nothing happened during the seven nights. We had a good time eating sea food and seeing the town that was a former capital city before WW2.

Interestingly, the very night I returned to my home in the Klang valley, I had a vivid dream. Until today I could see the dream if I close my eyes. In the dream I was sitting in front of a mirror in a changing room, probably behind a stage. Laynee, my Orang Sungai friend from Seldorado, was putting finishing touches on my elaborate hairdo. In the dream I had long black hair, something like what I had during  my carefree college days.

"Don't be afraid! See the beautiful dress hung there. You will look fine. Just five minutes and your part will be over. It will be ok, you'll see..." Laynee said with encouragement.

It was a light green dress, sparkling and shimmering like those ball room dancing gowns one sees on TV. The dream ended.

A few days later, the interpretation came: If you choose Seldarado, I will give you a new life there.

Within a week, I told God I chose Seldarado and I wanted the new life offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment