Sunday, May 20, 2012

(955) The worldly female


Have you heard of a term called worldly or global female, said in Cantonese? (Sai Kai Loi) I haven't until my friend used the term and explained it for me. I suspect it came from Singapore, as my friend resided in that island nation for many years.

She has a nephew who is gaga over a nineteen year old. While she tried not to meddle in the young folk's love life, she has to say something when he produced her glamorous photo to show her. I did not have a chance to see the shot. From what I heard, this young lady looks worldly wise and she is dressed like she is twenty nine. There is no trace of innocence left. To be undiplomatic, she looked well used. To give the stark truth, she is soiled with too many short term fun relationships.

It is interesting listening to how she gently chastises her nephew. She said that she is glad that her daughter is not after short term glamour and fun like this global female in question. It is important that her daughter is aiming for long term happiness, joy and peace in the her life. Similarly, my friend is glad that her son is not involved with any global female. Typically such ladies bring with them strife, fights, envy, unhappiness and lots of negative emotions and actions/reactions. As the glamorous global female dropped one man for another, the former lovers could be angry enough to kill her or the new contender. It is a dangerous life associating with such women.

I suppose it is entirely up to the smitten young man how he would react to such well meaning advice! He only lives once, so he has the right to choose fun and danger. Yet a life of fun and danger brings with it certain consequences that cannot be erased!

No comments:

Post a Comment