Wednesday, December 5, 2012

(174) Statistics

Lately I noticed that a good percentage of my readers have different ways of accessing my blog which left no trace after they exit. It seemed that folks from former communist countries are more likely to be thus security conscious. But the other night I realized two of my real time readers from USA also seemed untraceable. Well, I do respect the individual need of privacy on the net.

A check from two sets of statistics showed me that two articles should have been included as top ten popular titles but did not because of my illusive self-effacing readers:
834 America by Stephen Fry
598 A walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks

There are a further 3 entries that are very close too:
491 Blood Sugar Level
517 A Reluctant Queen by John Wolf
841 Crocodile meat as Medicine

Otherwise what was recorded in 697 still holds true.




No comments:

Post a Comment