Sunday, July 24, 2011

(507) Gun man

Here I am, sitting in front of the TV. Instead of typing straight into Blogspot, I am writing long hand.

My sibling and family went for a vacation. I am house sitting, making sure my mother is not alone. When I heard from CNN that a bomb detonated in Oslo, my heart skipped a beat. It was a good thing that on that day they were in another European country. As soon as I figured that out, I thanked God and said a prayer committing their safety to God. My mum agreed with me in prayer. Who would have expected such wholesale bloodletting in a Scandinavian country? On satelite TV, they claimed at least 80 deaths in that summer camp of the youth wing of the ruling party.

The poor, unfortunate parents of those youth who were shot at by a lone gun man wearing police uniform! May the murderer be caught soon. Please let the injured be safe. It is tragic that so many young lives were snuffed prematurely in one afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment