Thursday, December 16, 2010

(336)Poor Black Cat/ cat tales 27

Long ago, one winter night I was sitting in Dianne's room, begging for a story. I had completed my homework and prepared for the next two days' lectures. As usual, I went to disturb my friends in the Arts Faculty who never seemed to work. That night, someone told me that should I one day be driving in the Midwest of America on a full moon night, never should I stop even if there be a chain of people blocking the road.

They told me about the Black Sabbath, sacrifice of young women, torture, drinking of blood, ... Being curious, I asked what if there was no young female to be caught, what would happen then? No ceremony? Some one told the story of a poor black cat found more dead than alive. The poor thing had been mercilessly tortured. Its skin was sliced in so many places that it was more detached than intact. It had lost more than half the normal volume of blood. It was the paramedic that promptly infused in saline that saved its life.

There are groups in America that look into the welfare of animals. Once news broke, lots of kind folks offered to adopt this cat. In the end a very rich woman managed to win the right to pamper the cat. For the rest of its life, it lived in clover. There was a maid dedicated to the caring for this cat. Special food was prepared daily by the kitchen staff. The cat had its personal bedroom with ensuite toilet. Even if Mistress had flown to St Tropez, the cat got its daily drive. With clauses well written into the Mistress' will, the future of this cat was taken care of even beyond the owner's death.

-Evil men do not understand justice, but those who seek the Lord understand it fully. -

black-cat1.jpg from paranormalknowledge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment