Tuesday, November 16, 2010

(279) Cats Locked out / Cat tales 12


Lately there are many cats on my street. My children said that it was my blog that attracted them. Since cats do not read blogs, it  obviously cannot be.

One day I happened to drive up and saw the cats trailing behind my new neighbour and went into her house. Then I realize that these are outside cats when the owner is at work. There after I make doubly sure that my dustbin is properly closed and standing upright on a flat area.

Among the cats, one of them came to look me up. While I was unloading things from my car, it sneaked into my house. The minute it noticed that I saw it, it ran away like a tornado and knocked down a few of my purchases that I hadn't had time to move to my kitchen. That was a predominantly black cat with a patch of white on its back and tail. It was sleek and looked handsome.

There was another one that was somewhat smaller. It was also black and white, but more of white background with big patches of  black. This cat looked sweet and  and was very people oriented. It did not run when I walked closer to talk to it.. There are two more, one with orangy stripes and the other gray. Those two are shy, I did not get a good look at them yet.

Fear not, for I have redeem you; I have called you by name; you are mine.

six cats.jpg from clowder.net

No comments:

Post a Comment