Friday, November 8, 2019

(1191) Unattended shopping cart

I was sitting in front of Kentucky Fried Chicken on a bench. Three be veiled ladies decided to buy KFC and walked in, leaving their half loaded shopping cart behind.

Personally I have not seen something like that happening in the Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya supermarkets. I suppose this is a small town. Out of curiosity, I watched to see if anyone would walk off with the cart. After all, it was left right next to the exit in a rather public place.

One woman looked at the cart, looked at the few tables next to it, glanced at me... She did not leave until five minutes later. I guess if I was not sitting there eying  her, she could have walked off with it easily. Once she is out of the building, she could move the content into her car boot. No one could stop her then. How would you prove ownership then, anyway?!

No comments:

Post a Comment