Thursday, April 18, 2013

(230) Deputy Minister with a bogus degree

We are having election soon. It has been a long time coming.

My husband was just reading some political web sites online just now. Apparently, we have a deputy minister with a bogus Master's degree from the USA. Co-incidentally, a previous IT CEO in China also possessed a supposed degree from the same university. I guess it is easy to buy a piece of paper saying that such a person graduated from such a university in such a field. But honestly, it does not take too much time and effort to verify if such a university exists or if indeed this person is listed as an alumna.

Come election day, I will rise early and wait in line at my polling station. I will probably attend Saturday afternoon service. As a believing voter, I will trust that our sovereign God will oversee that worthy men are chosen as his Government in this nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment