Tuesday, January 8, 2013

(194) A rocking vehicle

The other day I drove along a busy road and found a parking lot near McDonald and Hong Kong
Bank. There was an empty lot on my left and then there was a blue Toyota parked next to it. Since Michael wanted to look for a book for his sister, I decided to wait in the car.

Where I was then was near an intersection with heavy traffic. Once people going straight stopped because of a red light, those who wish to turn left have to queue and wait. Off the periphery of my sight, I noticed the blue Toyota shaking. Well, perhaps a parent was waiting inside with two active kids! Next I heard a soft hoot. Looking all around, there was no reason for anyone to hoot at others. I followed the progress of two teenage girls with skirt and shorts that could not be any shorter along the road. There went a slightly louder hoot, this time I know it came from the blue Toyota. I saw arms flinging through the tinted window. The car began to rock again.

Oh! There must be two reckless individuals necking in a parked car in a very public place at six o'clock in the evening. Since sunset occurs at almost eight this time of year, it was bright day light then. Michael came back without buying anything. We drove off. He said that the risky behavior is called dogging in UK. Usually those involved are young people looking for thrills. Sex is blase, multiple partners are the norm, orgies may be old play... Yet these people are not up to the level of performing for the web cam. They choose a place where they might be challenged. All the more exciting if one of them is of the Muslim faith: any moment the religious police could come calling and they would be charged in a religious court. Perhaps they are exhibitionists! We were in a suburb, no where near any campuses. It is likely that those two are working folks. I was shocked and yet it was funny to imagine how uncomfortable they must be performing gymnastics in the limited space the two front seats offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment